KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS: Bishop Kevin Britt Council 13156 has meetings each month on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm in the Family Life Conference Room. On the second Thursday of the month, there is the Assembly of the 4th Degree Knights Council 2226 which has 40 members from seven different parishes. They meet in the Family Life Conference Room at 7:30 pm.
Why you should become a Knight. If you are interested in helping those in need, serving your parish, growing in your faith or having exclusive access to top-rated insurance protection for your family, then the Knights of Columbus is the organization for you. These are just some of the reasons to become a Knight. We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our neighbor.
We need your HELP AND SUPPORT for all of our Knights and Parish Projects.
To join the Knights contact:
Grand Knight ‐ Mark A. Brown 616‐433‐2170
Deputy Grand Knight ‐ Michael Talaski 616‐866‐6583
Chancellor ‐ Samuel G. Leone 616‐647‐8897. Thanks to all of you !!
- The Knights will soon be offering our Fish Fry Dinners for the first six (6) Fridays during Lent from March 3rd through April 7, 2017. Additional information and the Fish Fry Menu will be published in the February Parish Bulletin.
- Our Knight of the Month is Edward C. Steffens. Edward has done an outstanding job as our Council Treasurer. He has been an active Knight for 32 years and is involved in the Church, Community and our Council Programs and Activities. He works closely with our Officers and especially our Financial Secretary to make sure all bills are being paid. He also cooks for all our Breakfast and Fish Fry Meals.
- Our Family of the Month is Peter and Daijna Luczyk Family. Peter has done an outstanding job as a Scout Leader and the Chairperson for the Annual Easter Egg Hunt. He has been an active Knight for 13 years and is involved with the Church, Community and Council Programs and Activities. He is willing to help our Council and all of it’s Officers when asked.
- Gentlemen in our Parish we need your help and support for all of our Council Programs and Activities. To join the Knights please contact Mar Brown at 433-2170 or Ted Drozd 616-785-8489.
- Thank you for your Family Fare and other Spartan-Nash grocery receipts. With your help and Spartan-Nash’s 1% contribution the Knights are on the way purchasing a bus for the Grand Rapids Help Pregnancy Cent. We will continue receipt collection. The collection box is in the Ushers Room between the Loaves & Fishes Food collection box and the Help Pregnancy collection box.