22 Classroom visits 9:00-11:00 am Preschool—Gr. 8
25 Diocesan Kick-Off for teachers
26 First Day of School (Tuesday) K-8
Parents provide transportation TO and FROM school the first week
There will be no hot lunch or milk the first week of school
Lunch time—Picnic, bring sack lunch
29 No School (Friday)
01 Labor Day (Monday) No School
02 Tuesday—Rockford Bussing Begins and hot lunch program begins
Welcome Back Cook-Out 6:00-8:00 FLC
04 School Pictures “Dress up Day” Preschoolers welcome at 8:30 am
08 Magazine Drive Kick Off for students
29 Standardized Testing Begins (Map Testing)
Daily School Schedule for 2014-2015
- M/W/F: 8:45-11:15 AM and 12:30-3:00 PM
- T/TH: 8:45-11:15 AM
- 8:30 AM –Attendance Bell
- 8:35 AM –Call to Prayer
- 12:00-12:40 PM –Lunch
- 12:45 PM –Afternoon Classes Begin
- 3:25 PM –1st Bell (Prayers, Prepare for Dismissal)
- 3:30 PM –Dismissal from Classroom
School Dress Code for 2014-2015 School Year
School Dress Code Click the Link for more information
Before and After Care Program 2014-2015
Promotional Special: Enroll by August 15, 2014 to guarantee start date & lower Enrollment Fee
- August 15, 2014–4:00 p.m. Deadline for completed paperwork due in School Office.
- A $15.00 non-refundable family enrollment fee.
- Fee to start B.A.C. the first week of school.
- August 16, 2014 – End of School Year Deadline for completed paperwork due in School Office
- & $30.00 non-refundable family enrollment fee to start B.A.C. August 26, 2014, or later.
- August 16, 2014 —- The Enrollment Fee increases so enroll early!!
Back To School Supplies
Student Supply List Click the link for this year’s needs.
School Starts: August 26th 8:30 AM
Physical Form(s) Click the Link for your athlete
Please Call or Email Us to Receive Enrollment Information and/or Schedule a Private Tour
Mr. Greg Apkarian, Principal
Phone: 616-361-5483, Ext 251
Email: Greg Apkarian – email@example.com
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church
Catholic School for Preschool thru 8th Grade
6393 Belmont Road
Belmont, MI 49306