Faith Formation News
Faith Formation Classes begin Wednesday, September 12th and Sunday, September 16th!
Find the topic in the tabs below to find the information you need. Not seeing what you’re looking for? Please call the Faith Formation office at (616) 361-5126 x256 or email us (below).
Click here for a list of all the important dates for the school year! 2018-2019 FF_schedule
ABVM Faith, Food and Friends a.k.a. Parish Night Out
Come enjoy a free dinner with your family and friends and help those in need for Soup is on!
When: Sept 26th, 6 -7:30 PM
Where: Church Activity Center
All Ages Welcome
Dinner provided at NO charge, but a FREE WILL offering will be accepted.
Babysitting: There will be babysitting provided for toddlers and younger who are not old enough to attend the sessions.
Contact Beth Baltruczak, 616-361-5126 x258 or Youthministerassumptionbvm.com
The Catholic Diocese of Grand Rapids requires any and all volunteers working with children to take a one-time course entitled Protecting God’s Children: Virtus. This class must be taken before you may volunteer.
To sign up go to: www.virtus.org
Follow These Steps:
- On the left side of the page, in the green column, click on the word “Registration” (in yellow font).
- Click on “View a list of sessions”.
- Click in the box stating “Select your organization”.
- Scroll down to “Grand Rapids, MI (Diocese) and click on it.
- Click “Select”
- Scroll down the page to see the locations.
- Go to the top of the page and click the “Start Registration” box.
- Complete each step for the registration.
Please note: It is important that people arrive a few minutes early to complete the sign-in procedure. Once the presentation begins, no one will be admitted.