That Man is You! honestly addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. The program harmonizes current social and medical science with the teachings of the Church and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive!
Men who attend That Man is You! consider the content to be the program’s greatest strength, rating it 9.4 on a 10-point scale. Organized around a central theme for each program year and presented through the lens of 7 Steps that make it simple for men to follow, this engaging content is delivered in 24 – 26 sessions, divided between fall and spring semesters.
Now at Assumption: That Man Is You! Spring Semester – Becoming a Man After God’s Own Heart
The Spring Semester starts January 12th at 6:00 a.m. in the Church Activities Center (located in the Church basement) where we will:
- Transition to an action orientation to implement the vision.
- Identify the three fundamental orientations of every person.
- Identify the three ways by which Satan tries to disrupt these orientations.
- See how God tries to encounter us according to these three orientations.
- Identify seven steps to Become a Man after God’s own Heart.
Come for hot coffee, breakfast and great fellowship with others! To register or for more information, please contact our TMIY volunteer Robert Lothschutz at (616) 951-7310.