Youth Faith Formation
The catechesis is given by the family “precedes, accompanies and enriches all other forms of catechesis” (Catechesis Tradendae, no. 68).
Our onsite parish faith formation will be following the guidelines set forth by our Diocese to help protect the good of the community and the health of our parishioners, volunteers, and youth. We are committed to a safe environment and a faith-filled year.
We are currently at Phase 4. (If our region moves backward to Phase 3, we would not be allowed to have in-person classes.)
In Phase 4 this is what we are doing to provide a safe environment:
- We are following physical distancing spacing guidelines and students will be facing the same direction.
- We will be taking the temperature of the volunteers to determine if they are able to teach that week.
- If a child exhibits any signs of COVID-19 or has a fever greater than 100.4, please have them stay home and let us know so we can give you the information to teach them.
- The children will have individual supplies of pencils/ crayons etc. so they will not be sharing supplies.
- All children 6th Grade and below will need to wear a mask into the building, hallways and in class.
- We will be sanitizing the desks and frequently touched surfaces before class begins.